Friday, 3 December 2010

Festive Lounges

After a quick browse on the net this morning, I have found a tonne of gorgeous lounges/living rooms that make me feel really festive!!!

I have chosen a small selection of them to share with you all

Using the traditional colour (red) makes this interior both gorgeous and rich
image from Art Studio Work

A fresh and very nautical approach to a festive lounge
image from Coastal Living

I LOVE this party wallpaper!
image from Art Studio Work

Beautiful, Gorgeous & Elegant
image from House To Home

Rich deep tones with bright coloured accents really look fantastic
This is an absolutely angelic & pretty lounge area! I think its absolutely serene


1 comment:

  1. Wall Sticker Outlet, strive to provide you with the most up to date wall decor for your home, office, school and work space.

    Thanks..
    Zain.

    kids wall stickers

    ReplyDelete