Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Home Tour cont.


Our living room. I just loved this wall paper as its almost velvety to touch, really nice! Our bespoke corner sofa is something that I designed myself taking inspiration from various styles & designs and was manufactured & upholstered at Malcolm's work. Its sooooo comfy!
The furniture arrangement has changed somewhat since this pic was taken and with that I have decided that we are in need of a new colour scheme in this room!!!


our lovely window seat where we can sit & watch the world go by. Also see in the right corner our really cool acrylic dining chairs! if anyone wants more info on these please let me know. lots of colours available.


the alice in wonderland wall paper!!! bold, a little bit mad and i love it!!!!
I have 2 rolls of this Nono Wallpaper for sale on ebay just now (listing ends Tues 30th Nov)


Ethans lovely spring room! he chose this wall paper himself and we hung it horizontally instead of vertically (which was a little tricky as our walls run off at an angle because of the building being soooo old!!!)

The view from Ethans room, the turret. Gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment